Need some help from the Netherlands! (Winterswijk)

Moderators: C_arola, Coby, Nicole288, Dyonne

Toevoegen aan eigen berichten

Anoniem

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 13-02-11 22:29

Looks like the owner has something to hide...

When you're looking for good jumpingprospects, you could send a private mail to Schipper1 at Bokt. She's got a nose for fine young sporthorses en sold to foreign countries before.

Roosch

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 13-02-11 22:35

The owner is acting really weird and I think she doesn't really want to sell the horse or she has something to hide.
Perhaps the horse isn't healthy. From 6000 to 10000 for a one year old horse is madness.

If someone really wants to sell a horse, he or she would definitely show you a video.
Taking a video isn't that much work and you told her somebody could go and film the horse for you.
Now she doesn't want it and she raised the price. :?

If I were you I would search another horse with a less difficult owner.
If you still want a horse out of Clinton and you still want to buy it abroad, I'd recommend you to search on http://www.sporthorses.nl.

Edit: I don't know what you're looking for exactly but I searched @sporthorses.nl
I saw several Clinton horses. If you want, I can help you translate something so you can understand what everything means on that site.

Jumper_SoCal

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 13-02-11 23:17

Roosch schreef:
The owner is acting really weird and I think she doesn't really want to sell the horse or she has something to hide.
Perhaps the horse isn't healthy. From 6000 to 10000 for a one year old horse is madness.

If someone really wants to sell a horse, he or she would definitely show you a video.
Taking a video isn't that much work and you told her somebody could go and film the horse for you.
Now she doesn't want it and she raised the price. :?

If I were you I would search another horse with a less difficult owner.
If you still want a horse out of Clinton and you still want to buy it abroad, I'd recommend you to search on http://www.sporthorses.nl.

Edit: I don't know what you're looking for exactly but I searched @sporthorses.nl
I saw several Clinton horses. If you want, I can help you translate something so you can understand what everything means on that site.

Yeah I only speak and understand English. It's amazing I can get around this Dutch site! I'm really picky about what I'm looking for and I was shocked to hear that 10k is outrageous for a yearling! In the USA if you can find even a young horse with the bloodlines that you are used to dealing with, foals start at 20k USA.

I would definitely need some help to know where to post on here what I'm looking for. I want a colt under the age of 2 years, not grey, and sired by one of the following sires: Clinton, Cornet Obolensky, Arko, Guidam, Cento, Montender or possibly Goldfever.

Jen

Roosch

Re: Need some help from the Netherlands! (Winterswijk)

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 13-02-11 23:22

Just for the record; do you mean Guidam or Quidam de Revel?

I don't have much time to help you tonight, but if you search at sporthorses on these names you can find a lot.
On the left of the site you can see 'Te koop, paarden te koop' (for sale, horses for sale) and then there is 'zoek' what means search.

Leeftijd = age
Niveau = level
Prijs= price

Goodluck!

Anya

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 13-02-11 23:23

:D shoudn't be that hard.

For a yearling colt 10k is a lot of money. But they do go for these prizes and more. They have to be very very promissing though.

It about the same (but the other way around) in the Netherlands when you want to buy a quarterhorse. Very expensive here, not that expensive where you live. :D

Joltsje

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 13-02-11 23:34

dit you allready see a nice horse on www.sporthorses.nl?
we allso have an sote www.marktplaats.nl where the have a lot of horses for sale.

if you want to know something.. just ask here

Jumper_SoCal

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 13-02-11 23:37

Roosch schreef:
Just for the record; do you mean Guidam or Quidam de Revel?

I don't have much time to help you tonight, but if you search at sporthorses on these names you can find a lot.
On the left of the site you can see 'Te koop, paarden te koop' (for sale, horses for sale) and then there is 'zoek' what means search.

Leeftijd = age
Niveau = level
Prijs= price

Goodluck!

Thanks and I want a Guidam, there are several Quidam de Revel stallions and offspring over here but rarely any Guidams.

Funny about quarter horses! There are like millions over here!!!

Anoniem

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 13-02-11 23:40

You can use Google translate for translation. Just put the website url in the box and it will translate the site for you :)

Nice choice btw haha, [naam] is my horse his grandfather. ;)

Ronne

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 13-02-11 23:54

Google translate usually doesn't give you a correct translation, because it translates eveything literally (wich by the way often gives hilarious results...). I'll offer my help aswell, so if you find an add that appeals to you, just copy and paste the text and I'll see if I can translate it for you! :)

(this all for the small price of sending me a nice quarter horse mare under the age of 4... :P )

easygoing

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 13-02-11 23:58

Ronne schreef:
(this all for the small price of sending me a nice quarter horse mare under the age of 4... :P )

_O- :')

Ronne

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 14-02-11 00:09

That would be a fair deal, wouldn't it?

O:)

Jumper_SoCal

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 14-02-11 00:27

Ronne schreef:
That would be a fair deal, wouldn't it?

O:)

Haha I know a lot of quarter horse and paint people in the Midwest but that's pretty far from any international airport!! They practically give away quarters out here!!

easygoing

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 14-02-11 00:29

you kidding?

Ronne

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 14-02-11 00:35

Well, than I'll volunteer to rescue those poor quarter horses! ;)

No seriously, if you find an add that might sound right to you, don't hesitate to ask for a translation! :)

Akhal_Teke

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 21-02-11 19:26

You send me an email today asking me if I could pose as a potential buyer for you. That is not something you should do here. It is dishonest and she will find out eventually.
If she doesn't want to sell her horse to you than look for another.