Vorig onderwerp | Volgend onderwerp
Toevoegen aan eigen berichten Pagina 1 van de 1 [ 14 berichten ]
Plaats een nieuw onderwerp

Im a swede moving to NL next year...

Profiel   

And im wondering how hard it is to find a stable around Roermond?
And i need to ask how much are the horses outside in a field or paddock during winter? I read that some places the horses are inside the whole winter?
How much does a box cost every month?
Is it possible to find a place where the horses are outside all year round with shelter?
I have so many questions but i would really like to continue with horses in NL and my husband is dutch but doesnt know anything about horses :P
Im bringing with me a young horse and have no high needs, just need to put my horse somewhere where they can go outside everyday (or year round) and i can do most stable chors myself everyday.
Hope to get some answers from you dutch horse lovers :D
Laatste bericht

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 23-10-21 06:51 

Profiel   

rosie_1981 schreef
And im wondering how hard it is to find a stable around Roermond?
And i need to ask how much are the horses outside in a field or paddock during winter? I read that some places the horses are inside the whole winter?
How much does a box cost every month?
Is it possible to find a place where the horses are outside all year round with shelter?
I have so many questions but i would really like to continue with horses in NL and my husband is dutch but doesnt know anything about horses :P
Im bringing with me a young horse and have no high needs, just need to put my horse somewhere where they can go outside everyday (or year round) and i can do most stable chors myself everyday.
Hope to get some answers from you dutch horse lovers :D

That is not difficult to find and there are many stables where the horses come out every day. I don't really know a stable here where the horses don't come out. Prices from 100 to 300 euros

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 23-10-21 06:59 

Profiel   

I found this text in an old (2018) message on Bokt:
In Assenray heb je Steenman, vlakbij bos.
Ook ligt daar our Little_Gift farm. Wel erg klein maar fijne ligging bij de Meinweg.
In Maria Hoop heb je Gimando. Een van de fijnste stallen in de buurt, maar heeft wel een wachtlijst.
Venhof Herkenbosch en tegenover de Gulf bij Tony. Beide ook negatieve dingen,maar ook bij het bos.

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 23-10-21 07:52 

Profiel   

Below some options i found on Google:

https://www.tonnedenhof.com/pension

https://www.westersteenman.nl/pensionstalling/

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 23-10-21 08:56 

Profiel   

Steenman in Assenray i can recommend. A friend has had her horse there and a friend of a friend has her horse and pony's there for several years. I don't know how it is nowadays, but back than the horses came out in the fields every day also during the winter.

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 23-10-21 09:06 

Profiel   

Hi and welcome to Bokt.
How old is your horse? If you ride him you would look for "pension stalling" if he is still to young you might want to look into "opfok" were young horses are being held in groups, no individual stables and probably no riding area.

For prices it depends on the stable but I would say that in-between 200 to 400€ is about normal.

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 23-10-21 13:00 

Profiel   

I sent you a PM

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 23-10-21 16:02 

Profiel   

Thank you all for responding. I have a few places to check out on my visit next week

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 24-10-21 05:41 

Profiel   

I would recommend Tonnendenhof in Melick. All facilities available and very caring people for the horses.

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 24-10-21 07:24 

Profiel   

Jag skickar pm till dig

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 24-10-21 08:29 

Profiel   

I would recommend Hoeve De Ruif in Echt. My horse is stabled there and I couldn't have asked for a better place. They come outside everyday from about 9.30 h until 17.00 h. The owners are lovely and will accommodate where they can.

Let me know if you want to know more!

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 24-10-21 08:45 

Profiel   

Jos_1 schreef
I found this text in an old (2018) message on Bokt:
In Assenray heb je Steenman, vlakbij bos.
Ook ligt daar our Little_Gift farm. Wel erg klein maar fijne ligging bij de Meinweg.
In Maria Hoop heb je Gimando. Een van de fijnste stallen in de buurt, maar heeft wel een wachtlijst.
Venhof Herkenbosch en tegenover de Gulf bij Tony. Beide ook negatieve dingen,maar ook bij het bos.

Volgens mij is dat een oud bericht van mij of niet?
:o
Je hebt ook nog in Melick nu De Meern, wordt een paddock paradise binnenkort, De Tonnedhoeve ligt ook in Melick
In Echt manege op de Berg

Faciliteiten en uren buiten liggen ver uit elkaar bij al deze stallen, maar zijn denk ik wel de bekendere in de buurt
Prijzen van deze stallen liggen bij bijna allemaal tegen de 300 euro per maand of net erboven

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 29-10-21 20:37 

Profiel   

Jes schreef
Hi and welcome to Bokt.
How old is your horse? If you ride him you would look for "pension stalling" if he is still to young you might want to look into "opfok" were young horses are being held in groups, no individual stables and probably no riding area.

For prices it depends on the stable but I would say that in-between 200 to 400€ is about normal.

My horse will be 1 year old next year so im starting to look for opfok too but i want to be able to visit and work with my young horse and not just put it somewhere and then wait till its 3 years old. And I dont know if you can do that at an opfok?

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 30-10-21 15:36 

Profiel   

Depending on where you live in Sweden, the stables probably cost a little more in the Netherlands, although Roermond is maybe not so bad. Im currently living in Sweden, so that is why. I would also suggest that you ask to their covid measures, since it can depend on the stable (and the current situation).

I am not familiair unfortunately with specific stables there. :)

Link naar dit berichtGeplaatst: 31-10-21 19:40 

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp  Plaats een reactie
Pagina 1 van de 1 [ 14 berichten ]
Vorig onderwerp | Volgend onderwerp

Zoek naar
Inloggen