frontpage

Moderators: Mjetterd, Dani, ynskek, Ladybird, xingridx, Polly, Hanmar

Toevoegen aan eigen berichten

fanclubE_Gal

frontpage

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst door de TopicStarter : 01-04-06 17:24

aan mij dan de eer om het eerste bericht hier te plaatsen

mijn vraag is als volgt,

ik werk om mijn site te bouwen met frontpage, maar ik krijg regelmatig met opslaan of het openen van een nieuwe pagina de melding :
frontpage security violation

als ik deze melding krijg kan ik het dus niet meer opslaan of openen maar moet ik mijn frontpage afsluiten en op nieuw beginnen. Weet iemand hier raad mee? het zou mij erg helpen

groetjes jasmijn

juno1

Re: frontpage

Link naar dit bericht Geplaatst: 01-04-06 22:55

Citaat:
I attempted to publish a simple FrontPage subweb to my server but FrontPage came back with the following error. "Server error: FrontPage Security Violation". What can I do to correct this?

Due to limitations of the FrontPage extensions in the UNIX environment, if you wish to publish via FrontPage, you must do so either by using the FTP protocol or by creating the page while connected “on-line” and saving the page in the FrontPage Editor, rather then publishing a page created on your local Web to your virtual server. If you upload a FrontPage Web via the FTP method, the FrontPage extensions will be bypassed, however, and your FrontPage components will not function correctly. You can side-step this problem by first uploading your FrontPage Web via FTP and then connecting to the FrontPage Web online via the FrontPage explorer and “save” the files, which will then republish the pages and include any necessary FrontPage extension settings that are needed.